Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to the basics

So i think im going to get back into doing what i love. So im going to try to make a seperate blog for all my makeup and beauty stuff. I love it and i plan on spending my time doing just that. I want to be able to feel like i have something to show for and it will be my hobby. And i plan on making it legit and although i dont have the money right now to buy non-stop things i think just posting different looks so that i can look back and see my progress. What im good at, and what i need work at. So i think it will be nice. So yeah. As soon as thats up i will post up more about that. This is my first step in doing what i want to do. I also kind of want to start doing youtube videos but we'll see about that. Yayyyyy to doing what you love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment